Good Morning, Evening, and Afternoon. 1st I want to thank you for taking the time out to read my work! I hope that it is beneficial for you and your family. Its my passion for sharing what could help you and your health. How are you? I hope you are all doing well.
Today we are talking about B1: (thiamin or thiamine). B1 is water-soluble, meaning your body takes what it needs, and excess is removed by urine. B1 is stored in the liver. Absorbed in the small intestine.
What is the benifiets of B1?
- It helps our bodies convert carbs to glucose (fuel that keeps us going)
- Helps to metabolize fats
- Helps to metabolize protine
- Helps with the nervous system
- Helps with stress
- Boosts immune system
- Reduces the effects of sepsis
- It could ease symptoms of depression.
- It could help lower blood pressure
- improves memory
- It can help protect against a form of brain damage named Cerebellar Syndrome.
- It helps to prevent cataracts
- A potent antioxidant that
How much daily Value?
Signs that you are lacking B1?
- Loss of appetite
- Blurry vision
- nerve damage
- Tingling arms and legs
- Rapid heartbeat
- Nausea and vomiting
- Mental confusion
- Coordination problems
- Not able to think clearly
- Memory loss
Who is a greater probability of being deficient in B1?
- Not eating a whole food diet.
- One who is having anorexia issues. (please reach out for help)
- Prolonged diarrhea
- Autoimmune Disease
- Bactria growth in the small intestine.
- Crohn’s Disease
- Weightloss surgery
- Surgeries that deal with intestines.
Do any medications inhibit the absorption or interfere?
- diuretics (amiloride)
What food is high in B1?
- Green peas
- Sunflower seeds
Supplement recommendation: *Now* has been a good and trusted company for those who need supplements. https://amzn.to/3sc22Rd
Of course, some multivitamins have b1 in them .. Check the amount to see if it’s enough or maybe too much. Well, this is B1. I hope it was helpful.
Holistic Nutrition: Vitamin D (Calciferol)
I would love to know how you feel about this post today..