1. The purpose of Elderberry Holistic Health is to improve the overall health, vitality, and well-being of the body through Mental, and emotional support, Naturopathic ways of healing. This includes and is not limited to nutritional education, Herbalism, Aromatherapy, Integrative Nutrition, nutritional education, elimination therapy, and other therapy that can be seen on the website: https://elderberryholistichealth.com non-medicinal nutritional supplements, herbs, homeopathic, etc. The Naturopathic Holistic Practitioner, Rena Vail, is limited to diagnosing diseases, disorders, or conditions. At any time there is any question about your health, or an emergency contacts your primary doctor or contact Emergency right away. Our primary goal is your health. Online limits our abilities to fully see the picture 100%. Any questions or concerns Elderberry Holistic Health are unable to address. We will also direct you and recommend going to your doctor, but are here for full support and are more than willing to be an advocate for your health and working with your doctor.
2. The Naturopathic Holistic Practitioner, Rena Vail, is certified but not a licensed Dietitian, Naturopathic Doctor, or Medical Physician.
3. As part of the Elderberry Holistic Health Services, I may be asked to provide information concerning my physical habits, medical history, moods, energy levels, likes and dislikes, lifestyle, and diet. This information is collected to enable the Naturopathic Holistic Practitioner to (i) assess my current health. To better assist me and knowledge of what I know (ii) to educate me about the benefits of holistic health, nutritional and alternative medicine practices (iii) recommend dietary, life, fitness changes to improve my general health, vitality, and to gain ultimate health.
well-being. The Naturopathic Holistic Practitioner, Rena Vail will hold this information in confidence and will not release or disclose this information to any other person, without my prior consent, except as required by applicable law.
4. If the Naturopathic Holistic Practitioner, Rena Vail, suspects the existence of disease, disorder, or condition, I will be informed of this suspicion. However, I acknowledge this is not a diagnosis or conclusion about the state of my health and that I am directed to promptly consult a licensed Physician or Naturopath about any suspected problems.
5. Should I request the Naturopathic Holistic Practitioner, Rena Vail, to recommend dietary changes and/or nutritional supplements, Herbal or any other types of therapy to enhance my body’s natural ability to resist and/or overcome a known disease, disorder, or condition, it is my responsibility to disclose the nature of the disease, disorder or condition and all other relevant details to the Naturopathic Holistic Practitioner, Rena Vail. If I have not previously consulted a licensed Physician or Naturopath about this disease, disorder, or condition, I acknowledge that I am directed to promptly do so. I am not to alter or discontinue treatments prescribed by a licensed Naturopath, Physician, or another licensed health professional without consulting the individual who prescribed the treatment. Our main goal is your health.
6. In providing Holistic Counselling Services to me, the Naturopathic Holistic Practitioner, Rena Vail, is relying upon the truth, accuracy, and completeness of all information I have provided to her. Any recommendations I follow for changes in diet, including the use of nutritional supplements, are entirely my responsibility.
7. Rena Vail is in no way liable for my health or safety.
8. In consideration of my participation in the Nutritional Counselling Services, I hereby accept all risk to my health, including injury or death that may result from such participation and I hereby release the Naturopathic Holistic Practitioner, Rena Vail, on my behalf and on behalf of my personal representatives, estate, heirs, next of kin, and assigns from any and all costs, claims, causes of action and damages arising from any and all illness or injury to my person, including my death, that may result from or occur as a result of my participation in the Nutrition Counselling Services, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
9. 3 HOURS before your appointment isrequired for canceling appointments. Appointments are not canceled before the 3 HOURS of your appointment time, you may be billed at 10 Dollar cancelation fee.
10. I understand that any therapies I undertake at Elderberry Holistic Health are undertaken of my own free will. I accept that the ultimate responsibility for my health care is my own and that Elderberry Holistic Health is here to support me in this. I understand that my practitioner reserves the right to determine which cases fall outside their scope of practice, in which event an appropriate referral will be recommended. I hereby agree to assume full responsibility for any manner of loss, injury, claim or damage whatsoever, known or unknown, incurred as a result of same and I, my heirs, executors, administrators, or assigns for any loss, injury, claim or damage sustained as a result of my attendance and/or participation. I have read the above release and waiver of liability, fully understand its contents, and voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated.